AminoWise™ Health Benefits
- Helps support muscles during and after exercise to help fight fatigue and enhance recovery.
- Decreases fatigue and enhances muscle recovery during and after exercise*
- Reduces lactic acid induced by exercise through complex blend of antioxidants and minerals*
- Helps support the production of nitric oxide which can improve vascular blood flow*
- Contains branched chain amino acids which have been shown to stimulate protein synthesis, and aid in preventing muscle breakdown*
- Supports hydration by replenishing important minerals lost during exercise*
- Provides a good source of vitamin E and zinc
- Formulated with wolfberry powder, and Lemon and Lime essential oils
- Contains no preservatives, synthetic colors, or artificial flavors
- Contains no added sugar or artificial sweeteners
AminoWise supports the maintenance and development of muscle, post-workout and with aging.
The Branched-Chain Amino Acids (2:1:1 leucine, iso-leucine, valine), l-citrulline, l-glutamine, ß-alanine, l-arginine, and l-taurine support the maintenance and development of lean body mass and enhance exercise performance.* The amino acids also support lean body mass and optimal health while aging, a time when a loss of muscle tissue is common.*
NingXia wolfberry, polyphenol extract, zinc, vitamin E, and lemon and lime essential oils provide a good source of antioxidants, while sodium, potassium, calcium and magnesium support optimal hydration.*
Naturally sweetened with stevia, and fructo-oligosaccharides, a prebiotic fiber which may support healthy digestive function.*
It tastes surprisingly delicious, especially for a naturally-sweetened and flavored amino acid supplement. Mixes easily with water.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.Suggested Use Supplement Facts Suggested Use
Mix 1 scoop with 8 ounces of water following exercise, or between meals during the day.Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1 Scoop (12 g)
Servings Per Container: About 18
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Carbohydrates||5 g||2%*|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha-tocopherol acetate)||10.8 mg||70%|
|Calcium (as calcium citrate)||3 mg||<1%|
|Magnesium (as magnesium citrate)||2 mg||<1%|
|Zinc (as zinc gluconate)||1.4 mg||10%|
|Sodium (as sodium citrate)||46 mg||2%|
|Potassium (as potassium citrate)||12 mg||<1%|
AminoWise™ Muscle Performance Blend 5.7 g**
Branched Chain Amino Acids (2:1:1 leucine, iso-leucine, valine), l-citrulline, l-glutamine, ß-alanine, l-arginine, l-taurine
AminoWise™ Recovery Blend 1.2 g**
NingXia wolfberry (Lycium barbarum) fruit powder, Lime (Citrus latifolia) fruit powder, Polyphenols extract, Zinc, Vitamin E, Lemon (Citrus limon) peel oil, Lime (Citrus latifolia) rind oil
AminoWise™ Hydration Blend 277 mg**
Sodium citrate, Potassium citrate, Calcium Citrate, Magnesium citrate
*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
**Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Fructo-oligosaccharides, Tapioca maltodextrin, Citric acid, Natural flavors, Calcium silicate, Stevia (Stevia rebaudiana) leaf extract, Silica, Tapioca starch
Ready to Order?
If you’re not yet a Young Living member, it’s quick and easy. You just have to decide whether to become a
Wholesale Member, which gets you great discounts on future orders, gives you access to our exclusive community, trainings and tutorials, and an awesome welcome gift after you join. You just start with a “Starter Kit” and you’re ready to go!
Retail Customer, which gets you an account to place an order, but you pay full price and miss out on all the other exclusive “member-only” extras
Of course, if you’re already a Young Living member, you know how to order.LEARN ABOUT BECOMING A MEMBER (AND JOINING OUR TEAM) ORDER YOUR PREMIUM STARTER KIT (AND AMINOWISE) NOW