Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
A Practical Guide for PCOS:
Exercise, Nutrition, and Lifestyle
Learn how to manage PCOS once and for all. Take control of your weight, balance your hormones, exercise according to your body type, and feel your absolute best.
In this guide, you’ll learn:
- What PCOS is and what causes it
- How to successfully manage it for the rest of your life so you maintain a healthy weight, feel your best, and reduce the chance of developing PCOS-related health conditions
- Why workouts that work for other women don’t work for you
- How to eat to manage insulin and keep testosterone levels in check
- What supplements have the most scientific support for managing PCOS
- Side effects to consider when taking PCOS-related medication
My name is Tom Nikkola. I’ve been a fitness professional for more than two decades. During that time, I’ve seen how difficult it is for women to maintain a healthy weight, feel their best, and avoid the health risks associated with having PCOS.
I’ve also seen how most personal trainers and nutrition coaches guide their clients with PCOS, recommending the same diet and exericse programs as other women, and even men, they train. That doesn’t work.
I’ve crafted this comprehensive guide to empower you with the knowledge and strategies to effectively manage PCOS, backed by extensive research and personal experience. By investing in this transformative resource, priced as low as a single cup of coffee, you can embark on a journey of profound change.