Serious Steel Assisted Resistance Bands
Depending on which band you order, these can be used for assisted pull-ups, for adding a different loading scheme on barbell work, or for accessory movements like shoulder and arm work. They’re tough and durable. I recommend ordering a few pairs for your gym bag or garage gym.
- Choose from six different resistance/tension levels.
- The #3 band measures 1 1/8″ wide, 4.5 mm thick and 41″ in length. It offers resistance from 25-80 lbs. The #3 band provides a strong amount of tension for the resistance training of small muscle groups (arm curls) and moderate resistance on the larger muscle groups (band squats). These are great for stretching, speed and agility training or even adding them to your barbell for bench press, squat or deadlifts.
- Serious Steel Bands are a perfect tool to help you with your pull ups, dips or muscle-ups.
- Free Pull-up and Band Starter e-Guide with every band purchase!
- If you are not happy with the product, don’t worry. They offer a 90-day return policy.