Thorne Meriva 500
Thorne Meriva 500 is the most clinically studied form of curcumin on the market. This patented form, called curcumin phytosome, is absorbed 29 times better than normal curcumin.
Special client/member pricing will be displayed after logging in and adding to your cart.
Why should I order through your Wellevate dispensary?
When you use the button above, you’re able to order through my practitioner account. Doing so gives you:
- Exclususive VIP/client/member pricing
- A “welcome” protocol…my Foundational Five to help you get started with the most essential supplements for general health and fitness
- The ability for me to send you personalized product recommendations
- Free shipping on orders over $49
- Access to more than 300 brands of natural products, including most of the healthcare practitioner brands
To order this product, click the button and set up your account (or login to an account you already have). Then, type the product into the search and you’ll find it.
The Most Clinically-Studied Form Of Curcumin On The Planet
Meriva® is a patented form of curcumin, called curcumin phytosome developed by Indena, and offered through Thorne.
Curcumin has been used for thousands of years in Chinese, Hindu and Ayurvedic medicine. It is the key constituent in turmeric.
More than 3000 research papers and articles have been published about curcumin and its health benefits.
Some consider it an adpatogen, as it supports so many systems in the body. Curcumin supports:
- a healthy inflammatory response*
- normal blood sugar levels*
- healthy digestive function*
- production of brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF)*
- good mood and cognitive function*
- post-exercise recovery, including reduced delayed onset muscle soreness*
Most curcumin is poorly absorbed. However, Indena created the phytosome, whcih wraps curcumin in a phospholipid, increasing its absorption by 29 times, making Meriva a superior form of curcumin.
Take 1-2 capsules two times daily or as recommended by your health professional.
Two Capsules Contain:
Curcumin Phytosome† (Curcuma longa extract (root) / Phospholipid complex from Sunflower) 1 g
Other Ingredients:Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, Leucine, Calcium Laurate, Silicon Dioxide, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Calcium Citrate.
†This product uses Indena S.p.A.’s curcumin phytosome (Meriva®). Meriva is a registered trademark of Indena S.p.A.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the most common questions I get from members of my online fitness training program, Facebook group members, or blog readers. These are my answers and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Thorne.
Should I take Meriva with food?
It’s not a requirement, but I generally recommend taking most supplements with food.
If I also take Thorne Multi-Vitamin Elite do I need to take two Relora Plus each day?
Since the Thorne Multi-Vitamin Elite contains 200 mg of Meriva, so you’re getting about half a capsule’s worth. While it’s a meaningful amount, I’d suggest at least two capsules of Meriva 500 each day.