Cool Azul Pain Relief Cream by Young Living
Cool Azul Pain Relief Cream is a unique muscle and joint cream distributed by Young Living Essential Oils.
To learn what’s included in Cool Azul Pain Relief cream, how to use it, how to order it, and answers to other common questions, scroll down or use the shortcuts to jump to the section you need.
Young Living Advantage
When you use the button above, you’ll have two options for ordering. You can order as a retail customer, and pay full-price. Or, you can set up a wholesale membership and get a significant discount on all Young Living products, as well as additional benefits my wife and I provide.
To qualify as a Wholesale Member, you’ll need to start with a Starter Kit. We recommend the Premium Starter Kit with the Dew Drop Diffuser. You do not need to order every month to maintain a wholesale membership. You just need to order at least 100 PV in products on an annual basis.
That said, if you become a wholesale member using the button above, you’ll also get:
- Significant discounts off retail on all Young Living products
- Access to Young Living’s Essential Rewards program, where you accrue points that can be used to purchase more products, which increases your “discount” as a member
- The opportunity to sign up a friend and earn referral income for doing so
- Access to Young Living farms to see for yourself why Young Living stands apart in the world of essential oils
- A copy of our favorite reference book to help guide you in using Young Living products
- Access to our Healthy Living With Essential Oils community, a treasure trove of education and insights from tens of thousands of Young Living members. You can also take part in monthly and other giveaways to win more free products.
- Access to Young Living’s International Grand Convention, and our annual HLWEO community event, Boots & Barbecue
Cool Azul Pain Relief Cream Benefits
Occassional soreness from strength training, endurance training, or everyday life is inevitable. Cool Azul Pain Relief Cream temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
- delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS)
- simple backache
Interestingly, menthol also creates a cooling sensation on the skin, which may help you stay cooler when training in heat.
In addition, menthol has stimulating scent, which may enhance arousal and mental acuity for exercise and sport
Cool Azul Pain Relief Cream Ingredients, Drug Facts, and Suggested Use
Young Living’s Cool Azul™ Pain Relief Cream provides cooling relief from minor muscle and joint aches, arthritis, strains, bruises, and sprains.
The plant-based formula combines the power of Wintergreen essential oil with the exclusive Cool Azul essential oil blend.
With two powerful, synergistic active ingredients, this cream provides pain-relieving benefits in two ways:
- Methyl salicylate found in Wintergreen helps alleviate pain deep in the muscles and joints
- Natural menthol found in Peppermint provides a cooling effect.
It also includes many other natural ingredients to enhance the properties of the formula, and make it smell amazing.
Cool Azul™ Pain Relief Cream includes aloe vera, safflower seed oil, rose hip seed oil, mango seed butter, green tea leaf extract, and essential oils from peppermint, sage, copaiba, oregano, melaleuca, lavender, blue cypress, elemi, vetiver, dorado azul, and chamomile.
|Methyl salicylate 12.5%||Topical Analgesic|
|Menthol 2%||Topical Analgesic|
Uses temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with: • simple backaches • arthritis • strains • bruises • sprains
Warnings. For external use only.
When using this product: • use only as directed •avoid contact with eyes and mucus membrane • do not bandage tightly or use with a heating pad • do not apply to wounds or damaged, broken, or irritated skin • if severe burning sensation occurs, discontinue use immediately • do not expose area treated with products to heat or direct sunlight
Stop use and ask a doctor if: • condition worsens • symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days • redness is present • irritation develops
If pregnant or breast-feeding,ask a health care professional before use. Keep out of reach of children to avoid accidental ingestion. If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.
Directions: Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily. Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor.
Other Information: Store at room temperature (68° to 77°F).
Inactive Ingredients: aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf extract, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, glyceryl monostearate, cetyl alcohol, stearyl alcohol, glycerin squalane, rosa moschata (rose hip) seed oil, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, benzyl alcohol, camphor, p-anisic acid, water, mentha piperita† (peppermint) oil, saliva officinalis† (sage) oil, alcohol, camomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, camellia oleifera (green tea) leaf extract, copaifera officinalis† (balsam copaiba) resin, origanum vulgare† (oregano) oil, melaleuca viridiflora† (niaouli) leaf oil, plectranthus amboinicus† (plectranthus oregano) leaf/stem oil, levulinic acid, lavandula angustifolica† (lavender) oil, callitris intratropica† (blue cypress) wood oil, canarium luzonicum† (elemi) leaf extract, vetiveria zizanoides† (vetiver) root oil, carum carvi (caraway) seed oil, hyptis suaveolens† (dorado azul) seed oil, chamomilla recutita† (matricaria) flower oil
Questions? call 1-800-371-3515
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Apply
to affected area no more than 3–4 times daily.
- Children under 12 years of age: Consult a physician.
Common Cool Azul Pain Relief Cream Frequently Asked Questions
The following are common questions about using CAPRC. These are based on my knowledge of, and experience with formulating and educating on nutritional products. They don’t necessarily reflect the perpective of Young Living.
Should I use the pain cream before or after exercise?
You can use it before or after.
Applying Cool Azul Pain Relief Cream before exercise may enhance your performance for three reasons:
- Menthol has a cooling effect on the body, which may help you avoid excessive heat stress while exercising.
- Menthol has a stimulaing scent, which can increase alertness and drive during exercise.
- Applying menthol before exercise has been shown to improve range of motion of muscles and joints, which could lessen the risk of injury or improve the training effect of your session.
Of course, using it after may help lessen exercise-related soreness as well.
How often do I need to reapply the cream?
The constituents are metabolized pretty fast, so you’ll want to reapply the cream every few hours to maintain its effect.
How much does Cool Azul Pain Relief Cream cost?
Like all other supplements and essential oils, you get what you pay for when it comes to quality and efficacy.
Retail Customers: $57.89
Wholesale Members: $44.00
Essential Rewards Wholesale Members save even more by accruing points toward future orders.