Building better bodies since 2001.
One-on-one personal training, online training, and distance coaching.
Work with Me
If you will do the work, I’ll help you get stronger, leaner, and healthier, faster than you imagine possible. I bring my 20+ years of education, experience, and personal experimentation into everything I offer.
Start with one of my virtual training options, or contact me if you need something more personalized.
Each program includes:
- Periodized training delivered through easy to use app with exercise videos and ability to track sets, reps, and cardio/conditioning performance
- Direct messaging with me for support
- Supplement guidance and recommendations
- Optional ability to track nutrition and lifestyle habits and diet details / macronutrients
- Optional syncing with Apple watch and other fitness devices
Maximize strength and muscle mass. Especially for middle-aged and older men, though younger men get great results here.
- Primary goals: Muscle growth, strength, and power, while steadily improving body composition and mobility.
- Frequency: 4 days per week designed with split routines to focus on specific muscle groups or movement patterns.
- Time commitment: 50-70 minutes per session.
Get and stay lean and strong. Specially-designed for most middle-aged women looking to look, feel, and function at their best ever.
- Primary goals: Improved body composition and conditioning while maintaining muscle and strength.
- Frequency: 4 days per week designed with full-body workouts or split routines depending on the training block and time of year.
- Time commitment: About an hour.
This 12-week program is perfect for those who’ve never strength trained consistently or who have been out of the gym for years.
- Open to men and women
- Budget-friendly, flexible, and extremely effective
- Must be disciplined enough to get to the gym
$39 for 12 weeks
Join thousands. Get the Nikkola Newsletter.
The Nikkola Newsletter is guaranteed free of left-wing ideologies, including critical race theory, open borders, vegan diets, mandatory vaccination or masking, socialism, communism, and cancel culture, unless it’s included to explain its absurdity.