Essential Oils For Fitness
"Why essential oils for fitness?" I asked this question when Vanessa got started with Young Living. I knew a lot about supplements, but next to nothing about essential oils. Needless to say, I was really missing out! If you're not using them, you and your clients are missing out too.
Essential oils support your fitness goals in three main ways:
- Emotional wellbeing: Emotions trigger good or bad choices, especially when it comes to diet, exercise, and sleep. Essential oils help support your, and your clients' emotions,* which can help you, and them, make better decisions.
- System support: Essential oils help your body do a better job of what it should already be doing. Depending on the oil, they support your immune system, digestive system, endocrine system, respiratory system, sleep, and more.*
- Exercise performance: Research has shown improvements in performance, including strength, speed, stamina, power, and visual and auditory reflexes, with the use of certain essential oils.
If I were still training and coaching clients, I'd have each client order a Premium Starter Kit at the beginning of their program. I recommend you do the same.
Young Living Sets the Standard
If you're reading this, you're probably not interested in using products, food, or exercise programs that are second-rate.
Over the past several years, other essential oils brands have been popping up all over. It's led to a lot of confusion, because not all essential oils are therapeutic essential oils. You get what you pay for.
Since 1994, Young Living has set the standard for essential oil quality, purity, and efficacy. Young Living's Seed to Seal® promise is a guarantee of quality, with processes in place to identify the best seed species, soil quality, cultivating and distillation processes, testing to ensure the oils contain the most therapeutic constituents, and finally bottling, sealing and shipping.
Not only does Young Living have incredible quality controls, they also have their own farms, and partner farms, spread throughout the world. Vanessa and I have been to the farms in Ecuador, Utah, France, and a partner farm in Hawaii. Each is a unique and powerful experience.
I would not get behind a second-rate brand, and in the world of essential oils, Young Living stands at the top.
Start Here: The Premium Starter Kit
While many essential oils can be used for specific purposes, you get the most out of them by using them throughout your day, each day, to support optimal health.
The way I often explain it,
Essential oils help your body do a better job of what it should already be doing.
Just as someone new to exercise starts by learning just a few fundamental movements, someone new to essential oils starts with some key, fundamental oils.
As you get used to using them, you can then experiment with some of the other 100+ essential oils singles, blends, supplements, household products, and personal care products.
The Premium Starter Kit includes the 11 essential oil singles and blends below, along with a cold-air, ultrasonic diffuser. The kit includes 5 mL bottles, but you can order 15 mL bottles for those you use more often, with future orders.
The Premium Starter Kit is only $160 (non-U.S. pricing varies)
Lavender essential oil is the most well-known essential oil in the world. It's also one of the most adulterated.
Lavender helps to calm and relax the mind, soothe the skin. You'll find literally hundreds of uses for your lavender essential oil.
Fit Pro Tip: Diffuse lavender essential oil at night to help support restful sleep.*
With your Premium Starter Kit & wholesale membership, you also get...
- 24% wholesale discount on all future orders, as long as your membership is active
- Essential Rewards, an optional, monthly program where you earn 10%, 20%, and even 25% back on orders
- Access to our private community of more than 9,000 members, who share testimonials and personal uses to help you and your clients.
- Access to our private webinars and Facebook Live educational videos on health, fitness, and performance topics, as well as education on Young Living products
- Access to our private business & leadership group to help you grow your business
- A copy of our favorite resource guide as a gift after you enroll
- Opportunity for us to come and teach classes for you as you start spreading the word about Young Living (U.S. members)
- Young Living-paid retreats to visit Young Living farms and events, based on your rank
The HLWEO Team
Vanessa joined Young Living in 2014. Our team, Healthy Living With Essential Oils (HLWEO), now has more than 12,000 members. Many are fitness professionals, most are everyday individuals who want to live and feel their best. When you enroll through us, you get access to us and to the benefits of the team.
Experience & Expertise
Essential oils and nutritional supplements have the greatest effect on health and fitness when used within the context of a good nutrition, exercise, and lifestyle program.
That's why Vanessa and I use our experience and expertise not to just educate about Young Living's essential oils and products, but about all aspects of health and fitness.
For the cost of a Premium Starter Kit, you, and your clients, get access to our educational posts, videos and webinars for FREE!
Our members LOVE to share their testimonials and success stories in our private Facebook group.
As a fitness professional, you'll find great value for you, as well as for the clients you get started. They'll learn to use the power of our community rather than come to you with every question they have.
You'll receive an invite to the members-only group after you enroll with your Premium Starter Kit.
I know the opportunities and challenges of fitness professionals. I've had success in every fitness professional role I've been in, since 2001 when my career began. While I continue to share that knowledge here on the blog, I work directly with the fitness professionals on our team, to grow their brand, business, and sense of fulfillment.
My mission is to help fitness professionals avoid burnout, boredom, and going broke. Joining our team, and integrating Young Living into your business can help you with that.
In addition, we have a private Business & Leadership Facebook group with exclusive trainings, videos, and resources designed to help you create financial freedom with the Young Living business opportunity.
NOTE: The business side of Young Living is optional. Most of our members use their wholesale account just for their personal needs. If you are not interested in the business, no problem! It's there if and when you want it.
Still have some questions?
The following are some of the most common questions. Just remember...experience is the best education.
If you're waiting to get started because you need to "learn more," just order the Premium Starter Kit and learn by using it. We will help you. Seriously, it's only $160.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.