Pure Encapsulations Magnesium Glycinate is a capsule-based magnesium formulation. If you are looking for a high-quality magnesium supplement, and would prefer the convenience of taking capsules over the powder form found in Thorne Magnesium Bisglycinate, this is the formula for you.
Special client/member pricing will be displayed after logging in and adding to your cart.
Why should I order through your Wellevate dispensary?
When you use the button above, you’re able to order through my practitioner account. Doing so gives you:
- Exclususive VIP/client/member pricing
- A “welcome” protocol…my Foundational Five to help you get started with the most essential supplements for general health and fitness
- The ability for me to send you personalized product recommendations
- Free shipping on orders over $49
- Access to more than 300 brands of natural products, including most of the healthcare practitioner brands
To order this product, click the button and set up your account (or login to an account you already have). Then, type the product into the search and you’ll find it.
The Importance of Magnesium
Magnesium deficiency is one of the most common micronutrient deficiencies. Magnesium plays a role in more than 600 enzymatic reactions. The following are just some of the health benefits of magnesium:
- Is necessary for proper cardiovascular function*
- Supports normal inflammation levels*
- Supports normal blood pressure*
- Helps maintain normal blood sugar levels*
- Plays a role in energy production, assisting with the extraction of energy from food*
- Supports the proper utilization of amino acids, fat, or carbohydrates*
- Aids in the creation of adenosine triphosphate (ATP)*
- Is necessary for nerve impulse conduction*
- Is required for the utilization of other micronutrients, such as B-complex vitamins, vitamin C, and vitamin E*
- Is necessary for muscle contraction as well as muscle relaxation*
- Supports bone health, along with calcium and vitamin D and vitamin K*
- Supports serotonin production*
- Is necessary for muscle contraction*
- Controls synaptic plasticity, which affects learning and memory*
- Calms the mind and helps support restful sleep*
Why Magnesium Glycinate?
Though there are numerous forms of magnesium, not all of them are absorbed the same. Magnesium glycinate (or bisglycinate) has been shown to be the most bioavailable.
Quality and Purity
Pure Encapsulations Magnesium Glycinate is vegan.
In addition, all Pure Encapsulations products are free of:
- Wheat and gluten
- Coatings and shellacs
- Magnesium stearate
- Trans fats and hydrogenated oils
- Artificial colors, flavors and sweeteners
- Unnecessary binders, fillers and preservatives
Supplement Facts and Suggested Use
Servings Size: One Capsule
Servings Per Container: 180
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Magnesium (as magnesium glycinate)||120 mg||29%|
|Daily Value (DV)|
Other Ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate
As a dietary supplement, take 1-4 capsules daily. Consume with food.
Servings per container: 180
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the most common questions I get from members of my online fitness training program, Facebook group members, or blog readers. These are my answers and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Pure Encapsulations.
How may capsules should I take each day?
For most active people and athletes, two to four capsules per day should be enough. However, for those who are very low in magnesium levels, it may require more initially, to bring levels back up to normal. If you notice loose stool, cut back a bit on your daily intake.
Is it better to take it all at once, or spread it out over the day?
Work up to taking three capsules at dinner. If you’d like to take more, take additional capsules with your first meal of the day. By spreading out your magnesium intake, it’s less likely to cause a stool-softening effect, even though magnesium bisglycinate is less likely than other magnesiums to cause this.